Tips to make a good Power-Point
Power point is a feature provided by an operating system
which enables a user to summarize his or her
documentation job in bullet points rather than in
paragraphs. These points consist of the meaning and
sense of the matter written in paragraphs. These
highlight the basic ideas written in long paragraphs in
short bullet points. The tips to make an attractive
power point presentation are:
• Selection of a theme: A theme is the most attractive
part of a power-point presentation which is either
single or a combination of colors or design templates.
• Keeping audience in mind: While making points it is
essential to always keep the audience in mind like their
interest, knowledge about the subject, focus and what
they want to know. To get them indulged in the
presentation, they should be asked questions.
• Straight and simple points: The bullet points should
be simple and precise to convey more messages using
• Consistency: There should be consistency in all slides
regarding font size and line spacing.
• Conclusion: There should be a concluding statement
after a presentation which can convey the right message
to the audience and which should be based on all the
points of views and data presented.
• Contrast: The color contrast should be used in the
background and the font color.
• Use of Audio or Video: The use of audio and video
should be appropriate according to the chosen subject of
the power-point. It can be effective and can make a mass
appeal at times.
• Graphics and images can be useful in emphasizing the
key points. But use of animations should be done in a
fair manner and should be avoided sometimes such as in
the board meetings.
Best coursework writing help
Available. Contact for coursework writing service,
Coursework university UK, Buy coursework paper,
coursework online, buy a custom coursework, homework,
assignment, best writers, essay service, custom essay,
custom research paper.